Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Brief.

Today, I am sick. Last week, it was the girl. Such is life with school age children
I have been knitting -- a new shawl -- and loving it, and knitting another -- Hip in Hemp -- barely, and not really enjoying it, but more on that another time. I stopped in for a quick update and a thank you. So far, I have been able to send Can-Do $140 in donations (the first wave of yarn is on its way), with more yarn ordered and waiting to be dyed! Thank you! I am thrilled and so very grateful of the support. My yarny peeps rock! (As for reality TV, it sucks, but again more on that next post.)
Next post, pics of the big red blob, Can do! socks, courtesy of Kelly, and a few more pretties.
Ciao!

4 comments:

Manise said...

Feel better soon!

Gigi said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Feel better quickly!

Amy Boogie said...

illness seems to be going around again lately. I hope your feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

Get better soon!

Yes, I am not a fan of reality tv either.

: )