Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gina made me cry!

OK, I know -- two posts in one day?? But this had to be done. While lounging on the couch w/ hubby, he noticed a shadowy figure attempting to escape my front proch unnoticed. I slipped out the front door, tripping over boxes, to catch Gina in the act. Yes, you, Gina! ;)
Hellos and hugs later, she drove off and I picked up my goodies (the aforementioned boxes) and brought them inside to open.
Don't you love the box?

Inside were some really great new yarns. 2 skeins of Patons SWS in Natural Plum (very scrumptious) and a very new yarn I had never heard of -- Moda Dea Silk n'Wool -- also in plum. Veery nice.

So why did I cry? Well, I also got this...




How thoughtful (and beautiful!) is that?? Now I'll have a sign for my booths, and something to put in the studio as well.
Thank you, Gina! You are the best!!

10 comments:

bellamoden said...

That was wonderful of her!

Gina House said...

I'm sorry I made you cry! But I'm very glad to hear that you liked the yarn and the little sign.

I thought it would look nice in your studio or when you have a booth somewhere...though now I'm thinking it should have been MUCH bigger!

I wanted to do something special because you mean so much to me...and you're such a kick ass dyeing goddess!

Lapdog Creations said...

Gina is a doll... how amazing is that sign.. .and the box is adorable... and of course, the purple yarns... yummy!

Lora said...

OMG That's so cute!! Gina told me about the sign and that is TOO COOL LOOKING!! Great job Gina!! OO the yarn is purty tooooo

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so sweet!

Jackie said...

Love those yarns! Gina is such a good friend.
The sign is really gorgeous.

Sonya said...

Goodies for no reason, that is the best kind to get. We have to take care of those special people in our lives.

Marianne said...

That was so sweet !
I really love the box, but what's inside of it is very nice too !
Mmm, I'll think about the bear :-)

Anonymous said...

That is lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Gina is good at making people cry! She is so thoughful.
That sign. OH my. I know how important it would be to me and how much it would mean, so I can imagine you are the same. How precious and just perfect... what a good friend.

BTW If you need a home for the SWS, feel free to send it along. I have been aching to buy some but find it hard to justify!
:)
Congrats!
Holly